At Sunder Education Society, we have strived to build an environment that is conducive to a child’s upbringing. The nature of our academic curriculum encourages students to be thoughtful and scientific in their approach, while it also enables them to be concerned about the intangible aspects of life. We request all the parents to visit our school campus to get a picture of the overall look and feel of the aura at Sunder Education Society.
RULES OF ADMISSIONS (as per the Govt of Karnataka)
- No child below 6 years 10 months as on the 1st June will be admitted to 1std.
- The parents or the guardian has to furnish a Transfer Certificate (T.C), Date of Birth Certificate (D.O.B), and a caste certificate at the time of Admission.
- Children from other States have to produce their Transfer Certificate that has been countersigned by the Block Education Officer (B.E.O) of the respective state to permit migration. Else, the Head Master/Mistress reserves the right to assign the class best suited after a qualifying test.
- Application for admission from children within Karnataka for any class will be considered when and only if accompanied by the latest progress report from the previous school.
- When a proper application is received from the parent or guardian for Transfer Certificate, it will be issued only after all the fees that have been due gets cleared.
- The school session starts on the 1st June of every year and ends during April of the subsequent year.
PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Birth certificate of the child
- Transfer certificate if any, from the previous school
- Mark Sheet/Report Card of the child’s previous academics
- Passport size photographs of the student
- Aadhar Card of the student and parents